Saturday, September 24, 2011

Putting it out there Almost in Print!

 Dear followers of 'The Greater World',
As I mentioned a few or many posts ago, I was venturing into the world of e-publishing. Finally, I have managed to get a book up on Amazon for Kindle, and I thought I'd you something about it.
Hustle and Bustle of Delhi
 Before I started to blog, back in 2004, I set off with a mission to make it from Dhaka in Bangladesh to Dakar in Senegal - 'Dhaka to Dakar'. I am publishing in 3 stages the story of my incredible journey from Malaysia to the start line in Dhaka, across Asia, through Europe and then West Africa.
Kids in Darjeeling, India
 Each segment is pretty weighty on its own. The first book - 'Dhaka to Dakar - Journey Across Asia' is now available for Kindle (and devices which take Kindle, Kindle for PC).
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MJ0RKM
Enchanting Esfahan, Iran
 For those not up with Kindle, it's a device sold by Amazon allowing people to purchase books and read them from the Kindle itself. You can change the font size to help with reading, and books are downloaded straight to the Kindle after purchase and it can be used most places on Earth as long as there's some sort of mobile phone signal available.
My team on the Kyhber Pass, Pakistan
So why not start with my ebook? 'Journey Across Asia' sees me venture to Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Iran and Turkey. I take in some amazing sights such as the Ganges in Varanasi, Uch Shariff in Pakistan, Persepolis in Iran and the Gallipoli Peninsula in Turkey. Photos are included.
Will I die of Delhi belly in... Delhi? End up married in Iran? Will I survive long bus rides across the Balochistan desert from Pakistan to Iran? Who will I meet?
Dear readers of 'The Greater World', I thank you for your support.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MJ0RKM

Normal service will resume from Georgia in the next few days!

No comments: