Monday, March 10, 2014

In which I try to show off my photoshop skills and fail.

Hi everyone,
just a quick word from home here in Ichinoseki.
Today, it snowed again! Didn't anyone tell them that it is supposed to be Spring here?
Anyways I have been editing Short Journeys: Japan, the next in my ebook range and hope to have it available for download by the weekend. Here below is the cover (I think I'm settled) for it. I've been trying to learn Photoshop skills and I wanted to make the sky bluer.
As you can see, I am not  a Photoshop expert. I will tinker a bit more! There's nearly no difference that I can see.
LOL. Such is life I guess! Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of the March 11th 2011 tsunami. So I will be writing a little bit about that. Take care wherever you may be!

P1080134cover japan small 

No comments: