Monday, March 03, 2014

My World - Finding me! (Oh) :D

Sorry for the very lame joke as the subject!




Well I stand with two days of teaching left in Japan, but still over two months before I head back home. It means more feverish work on writings and the like. March has JUST seen two Short Journeys: [Ethiopia] and [Kazakhstan] released - Second Editions, via Payhip and Lulu, so now they are available on all platforms that I use.


If you are looking to find me elsewhere on the interweb, I thought I would list my author pages for. Most of the information including this blog can be found at wordpress. Wordpress has links to all books on all platforms as well.

World Journeys at Word Press

I have a facebook page too, please 'like'!

World Journeys on Facebook

And of course on twitter, please follow  - @WorldJourneys75

On Payhip I have an author page, it's here:

World Journeys on Payhip

And Lulu here:

World Journeys on Lulu

So, until next time, all the best!

No comments: