Thursday, November 08, 2007

Silly Keyboards in Burkina Faso

So I am here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso Again. It was quite the plane journey - or series of, as my mate Paul and myself flew London to Casablanca to Niamey to Ouaga. And here we are, after arriving at 2.40AM.
It is around 37 degrees celcius here, sop that`s a dramatic shock to the system. The place is still familiar, and I have a throat infection too so again i am here and not feeling the best. It is a weird feeling to be here... as nice as the place is for Africa if they could just knock five degrees off the temperature I would be very grateful. A bit eerie after the way I left last time.... still; Im up for the challenge.

Off towards Mali tomorrow by bus, hoping for some decent sleep tonight. And the keyboard... Id forgotten just how bad it was, keys moved all over the place. I am planning my revenge on the man who invented this keyboard.

No comments: