Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wild Water Wonderment!

Well yesterday I had a real kids day. You know the sort.... You go to a waterpark and spend hours and hours going up and down water slides. What could be better?
The Wild Wadi Water Park is at Jumeirah beach, not too far from my hotel. This is a very exclusive spot and features a couple of amazing buildings - the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel. A seriously expensive option for those who find Dubai not quite over the top enough!
I was not the only big kid there let me tell you. There were groups of business men and plenty of people older than me riding the slides. Now that's a way to spend a day! Today is a day of nothing. Resting up because I'm less than two days away from Ethiopia!
The Burj Al-Arab, Jumeirah Beach.
The Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Wild Wadi Water Fun!
A view of much of the Water Park

No comments: